NFS 223 Study Guide - Comprehensive Final Exam Guide - Network File System, Trust Law, Myplate

45 views44 pages

Document Summary

Goal: change their eating behaviors for improving their health and reducing the risk of. Intervening through counseling and education chronic disease: weight loss is not the focus, the focus is improving their health and reducing chronic disease, and in some cases, weight loss may follow. Nutrition care process requires subject for acend programs (accredited council for education in nutrition and dietetics) requires exam incorporated into sop/sopp (standards of practice and of professional performance) Goals of nutrition counseling and education to help clients modify and manage food choices and eating behaviors to improve their health to u(cid:374)dersta(cid:374)d i(cid:374)flue(cid:374)(cid:272)es o(cid:374) (cid:272)lie(cid:374)t"s food pra(cid:272)ti(cid:272)es i(cid:374) developi(cid:374)g i(cid:374)terve(cid:374)tio(cid:374)s. Origins of food habits and behaviors childhood practices family influences and social factors cultural/ethic traditions and values. Food culture (cid:272)ulture is the su(cid:373) total of a group"s lear(cid:374)ed a(cid:374)d shared (cid:271)ehavior. The relationship between what people know about food and nutrition and what they eat is a weak one.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers