Psychology
Course
PSYC 2600
Professor
Allan
Semester
Winter

Description
Scale Title: Big Five Factor Inventory (BFFI) Brief Description: A measure of Extraversion,Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Neuroticism, and Openness. Reference: (no reference available) Response options: 1 2 3 4 5 Disagree Disagree Neither Agree Agree strongly a little disagree nor agree a little strongly Questions: For each of the 44 characteristics listed below, rate how descriptive each characteristic is of you using the scale from 1 (disagree strongly) to 5 (agree strongly). I see myself as someone who... 1. Is talkative 2. Tends to find fault with others 3. Does a thorough job 4. Is depressed, blue 5. Is original, comes up with new ideas 6. Is reserved 7. Is helpful and unselfish to others 8. Can be somewhat careless 9. Is relaxed, handles stress well 10. Is curious about many different things 11. Is full of energy 12. Starts quarrels with others 13. Is a reliable worker 14. Can be tense 15. Is ingenious, a deep thinker 16. Generates a lot of enthusiasm 17. Has a forgiving nature 18. Tends to be disorganized 19. Worries a lot 20. Has an active imagination 21. Tends to be quiet 22. Is generally trusting 23. Tends to be lazy 24. Is emotionally stable, not easily upset 25. Is inventive 26. Has an assertive personality 27. Can be co
More Less

Related notes for PSYC 2600

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit