Contemporary Business Thinking
Chapter 1: What is critical thinking?
• Critical thinking: Thi...
Ch. 2 – Claims
Identifying the ...
Ch. 3 – Evidence
• Evidence Def: NE statement that respond...
Ch. 4 – Underlying Assumptions
• Underlying Assumption De...
Ch.6 – Techniques of Persuasi on
• Several factors affecti...
Ch.5 – Causal Claims
• Causal Claim Def: A claim that cer...
GREINER: Concept map Growth through creativity: emphasis on crea...
● Critical Thinking: analyzing vali...
A claim is the major con clus
that the author i...
Chapter 3 Evidence
Evidence is any statement that is a response
Critical Thinking for Business Students
1- What ...
Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.
Join to view
So we can recommend you notes for your school.
Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Get notes from the top students in your class.