Philosophy (44)
PHIL 200 (6)

Richard Taylor

1 Page
Unlock Document

McGill University
PHIL 200
Storrs Mc Call

TaylorWhat Am I most importanthardest question to answer o All morals religion metaphysics and law turn upon itKnows he exists may also have only the vaguest conception or even a totally erroneous one of the relationship between self and body No more doubt the reality of the one than the otherConnection between self and body o Having a body might consist simply in the identity of myself with the body or my being of a body Or it might amount to possession such that having a body consists essentially in this bodys being among the various other things that I own or possess it being at the same time in some way unique among theseo There may be some special as a person perhaps highly metaphysical relationship between the two such as that I as a person am one thing my body another quite different thing the two being somehow connected to each other in a special way appropriately expressed by t
More Less

Related notes for PHIL 200

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.