POLS 320 Chapter Notes - Chapter week 7: Brm P48, Friedrich Hayek, Classical Liberalism

39 views7 pages

Document Summary

P3 last royal commission we will see for some time. The royal commission on aboriginal peoples (rcap) released its final report. The report had taken over 5 years to prepare and cost more than million. Because of the inordinate expense and time involved, the rcap may be the. Five volumes and thirty-five hundred pages in the fall of 1996. (cid:523))(cid:524) suggested that the rcap recommendations pointed in the wrong. A couple of the delegates told me that they (cid:498)admired my courage(cid:499), even though they disagreed with my views; but for the most part i was politely ignored. I then decided that i wanted to write my own book, not as a commentary on the rcap report, but as an analysis of the principles that support it. direction. What i call the aboriginal orthodoxy is an emergent consensus on fundamental issues. It is widely shared among aboriginal leaders, government officials, and academic experts.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers