assignment 1.docx

1 Page

Department
Communication
Course Code
CMN 124
Professor
Richard Mc Master

This preview shows half of the first page. Sign up to view the full page of the document.
Description
Canadian Telecommunication Systems Co. 123 Fake Street Toronto, ON L1T 6K7 905.234.2300 Wednesday, September 18, 2013. Mr. Jake Taylor Vice President of Operations GlobalNet Co 33 King Street Toronto, ON M8S 3F6 Subject: Information about purchasing products. Dear Mr. Jake: Thank you for your interest in our products. My name is Kareem Al-Zayat, and I am a senior technician at Canadian Telecommunication Systems Co. I have received your letter regarding the information that you require before the purchase of our products. The product that your company is interested in- the Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Servers- are extremely efficient servers for a type of company like yours. These servers are able to process the information at 10 GB per second, ten times the speed of your current servers. This will allow your team to faster and more efficiently without waiting for the servers to process and transport the information, as these servers will automatically do so on your behalf. The product that you have selected is compatible with your current systems, it will boost you
More Less
Unlock Document

Only half of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit