1. You have a large dataset that will print on several pages. You want to ensure that related records print on the same page with column and row labels visible and that confidential information is not printed. You should apply all of the following page setup options except which one to accomplish this task?
(a) Set a print area.
(b) Print titles.
(c) Adjust page breaks.
(d) Change the print page order.
2. You are working with a large worksheet. Your row headings are in column A. Which command(s) should be used to see the row headings and the distant information in columns X, Y, and 2?
(a) Freeze Panes command
(b) Hide Rows command
(c) New Window command and cascade the windows
(d) Split Rows command
3. Which statement is not a recommended guideline for designing and creating an Excel table?
(a) Avoid naming two fields with the same name.
(b) Ensure that no blank columns separate data columns within the table.
(c)-Leave one blank row between records in the table.
(d) Include field names on the first row of the table.
4. Which of the following characters are wildcards in Excel? (Check all that apply.)
5. What should you do to ensure that records in a table are unique?
(a) Do nothing; a logical reason probably exist to keep identical records.
(b) Use the remove duplicates command.
(c) Look at each row yourself and manually delete duplicate records.
(d) Find the duplicate records and change some of the data to be different
6. Which Conditional Formatting rule is best suited to apply formatting to the top five values in a range of values?
(a) Above Average
(b) Greater Than
(c). Top 10 Items
7. Which date filter option enables you to restrict the view to only dates that occur in March of 2018?
8. Which of the following is an unqualified structured reference?
(a) =[Purchase_Price]-[Down Payment]
(c) =Purchase Price-Down_Payment
(d) =[Sales]Purchase_Price [Sales]Down_Payment
9. Which of the following is not an aggregate function that can be applied in a total row?
10. If you would like to set a conditional formatting rule based on the function=AND(G6"Finance". H7<7000), which formatting rule type is needed?
(a) Format all cells based on their values
(b) Format only cells that contain
(c) use formula to determine which cells to format
(d) Format only values that are above or below average