The Politics of Genetically Modified Organisms_ Global Rules L.pdf

35 Pages
Unlock Document

University of British Columbia
Political Science
POLI 260
Allen Sens

1The Politics of GeneticallyModified OrganismsGlobal Rules Local Needs By Ximena Gonzalez The University of Texas at AustinSIT Spring 2009International Studies Organizations and Social Justice2 Table of ContentsI Acknowledgments II Outline III Paper IV Bibliography V Interactive Research Hours VI Chronology of ISP Research3 AcknowledgementsStudying Abroad has been one of the greatest experiences of my life Geneva Switzerland is an amazing international city with endless opportunities I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to live here and enjoy the wonderful Swiss life I would like to thank Dr Gyula Csurgai Dr Alexandre Lambert and Aline Amman for their tireless effort and guidance that made this such an enriching experience Furthermore I want to wholeheartedly thank the Douillard Family for welcoming me into their home with an open heart and creating a home full of love warmth and affection Additionally I want to thank all of the professionals who helped me for my Independent Study Project Lee Ann Jackson Colum Murphy Ahmed Latif Hunter Nottage and Mirko Saam Your knowledge time and patience truly facilitated one of the most challenging research experiences that I have ever encounteredTo the students of the SIT Spring class of 2009I have learned something from each and every one of youTo my dearest SwitzerlandA new love that will last a lifetime IM OUT BUT I WILL BE BACK
More Less

Related notes for POLI 260

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.