Final Exam – cumulative, initial consists, but more from the second part of the reading!
- Creating an anti-racist praxis in schooling
- How do ppl understand racism and its operate in daily life and how we go to a point
where we don’t allow racism to inhabit our _________
- race is a larger concept and cannot be reduced to the spectrum of skin, such as prescence
of accent, language, food and appearance....all to found to be inferior
- people often dismiss the importance of body, how people are marked, the marking of
- there is a clear understanding of who is normalized and who is outside of the boundary.
- We have to ttake into account