• The Meccan Surahs that are shorter generally reveal two contrary
messages, it compares who follows Qur’an and will go to haven and the
person going to hell.
• Long suras are usually divided into three symmetrical sections but the
others suras don’t any show obvious organization.
• 48 meccan suras are divided in the half of the Qur’an.
• Meccan suras usually talks about the resurrection and the afterlife. It
concentrates on the outcome of paganism and monotheistic beliefs
• Early Meccan suras follow a theme of cosmic significance.
o God declared as Creator of heaven & earth