1. A new "rational" social housing for the workers.
2. Without ornamentation of any kind.
3. Flat roofs, smooth facades and cubic shapes.
4. Colors are white, gray, beige or black.
5. Floor plans are open and furniture is functional.
6. The Bauhaus school disbanded when the Nazis rose to power.
7. The term International Style was applied to the American form of Bauhaus
8. The name came from the book The International Style by historian and critic
9. While Bauhaus architecture had been concerned with the social aspects of design,
America's International Style became a symbolism of Capitalism
10. International Modern was an architectural style which began just before