Anatomy and Cell Biology
Course
Anatomy and Cell Biology 3319
Professor
Kem Rogers
Semester
Fall

Description
# Name Pneumonic Pathway Type Function I. Olfactory Oh Some Nerve  bulb  tract  cortex VS Smell II. Optic Oh Say Retina  nerve  chiasmatract  SS Vision thalamus  cortex III. Oculomotor Oh Marry Oculomotor nuclei in ventral SM Superior Rectus – elevates/medial eye midbrain Medial Rectus – medial eye Inferior Rectus – depresses/medial eye Internal Oblique – elevates/lateral eye Levator palpebrae superioris – lifts eyelid VM (P) Iris – sphincter papillae Ciliary muscle IV. Trochlear To Money Trochlear nuclei in dorsal SM Superior oblique – depresses/lateral brainstem V. Trigeminal V1 Touch But Sensory receptors in skin General SS Anterior scalp & forehead Upper eyelid Nasal region Trigeminal V2 Sensory receptors in skin General SS Skin of cheek Upper lip & teeth Lower eyelid Nasal cavity Trigeminal V3 Sensory receptors in skin General SS Skin of chin Anterior 2/3 of tongue Lower teeth Trigeminal nuclei of pons SM Muscles of mastication VI. Abducens And My Abducens nuclei of pons SM Lateral rectus – lateral eye VII. Facial Feel Brother Sensory receptors on ear General SS Small patch on ear Sensory receptors on tongue Special VS Anterior 2/3 of tongue Pons SM Temporal Zygomatic Buccal + stapedius muscle in ear
More Less

Related notes for Anatomy and Cell Biology 3319

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit