Spanish
Course
Spanish 1030
Professor
Prof
Semester
Winter

Description
Monday September 10 , 2012 th September 10, 2012 Common Phrases  Hola – Hello  Buenos dias – Goodmorning  Buenos tardes – Goodafternoon  Buenas noches – Goodnight  Como te llamas – What’s your name (Yo) Me llamo es – My name is  É l/ella llama es – His/her name is  Encantado (de concerte) – Nice to meet you  Igual mente – Nice to meet you as well  Ć omo estás – How are you  Estoy muy bíen – very well  Estoy muy mal – not very well  ?De dónde eres? – Where are you from  Soy de – I am from Hasta luego – See you later Hasta ma ñna – See you tomorrow Adiós – Goodbye  ?Y tú?– And you? Yo tambien –  I as well …  Se Puede – Can you  ?Puedes repitir? – Can you please repeat? No lo entiendo – I do not understand  Puedes hablar más despacio – Could you speak more slowly Puedes hablar más alto –  ?Cómo se dice? – How do you say … ? ?Qué significa? – What does … mean? ?Cómo se escribe? – How do you write/spell … ? ?Cómo se deletrea? – How do you write/spell … ? ?Cuándo es? – When is … ? Horario de Semana Lunes – Monday  Martes – Tuesday  Miércoles – Wednesday  Jueves – Thursday  Viernes – Friday  Sábado – Saturday  Domingo – Sunday  ?Qué día es hoy? – What day is it? Hoy es – Today is …  ?Qué día fue ayer? – What day was yesterday? Ayer fue – Yesterday was …  ?Qué día es/será mañana? – What day is it tomorrow? Los Meses Enero – January  Febrero – Frebruary  Marzo – March  Abril – April  Mayo – May  Junio – June  Julio – July  Agosto – August  Septiembre – September  Octubre – October  Novimbre
More Less

Related notes for Spanish 1030

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit