ADMS 2500 Chapter Notes - Chapter 1-6: Human Factors And Ergonomics, Environmental Factor
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
1. What was the worker doing at the time of accident? Is he doing regular work
of dierent way or is he performing with following rules?
2. What is actually happened at the time of accident, can you explain the
3. What do you think as per accident scenario, is there his mistake for occurring
accident or it was done by mistake?
1. What is his position at the time of accident? Is he performing work on right
position or dierent way?
2. What are the tools, equipment or objective were involved in the accident as
well as what time of the accident happened?
1. Is there any defective equipment, unsafe dress or improper equipment use by
candidate at the time of accident happened?
2. What environmental conditions contributed at the time of accident
3. Why did conditions come together at that moment?
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version