ADMS 3502 Chapter 9.2: ADMS 3502 Chapter 9.: ADMS 3502 Chapter : ADMS 3502 Chapter : ADMS 3502 Chapter 8.: ADMS 3502 Chapter 8.3: ADMS 3502 Chapter 8.: ADMS 3502 Chapter 8.: diagram of parts of an eye
Course CodeADMS 3502
ProfessorCristobal Sanchez- Rodriguez
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 3 pages of the document.
Parts of an Eye
• The anterior chamber is the area bounded in front by the cornea and in
back by the lens, and filled with aqueous.
• The aqueous is a clear, watery solution in
the anterior and posterior chambers.
• The artery is the vessel supplying blood to the eye.
• The canal of Schlemm is the passageway for the aqueous fluid to leave
• The choroid, which carries blood vessels, is the inner coat between
the sclera and the retina.
• The ciliary body is an unseen part of the iris, and these together with the
ora serrata form the uveal tract.
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version