Humanities
Course
HUMA 1780
Professor
William Gleberzon
Semester
Summer

Description
NehanChaudhry Course Code HUMA 1780ID 211095437Date June 3 2013Course Director B GleberzonFrankenstein Mary ShelleyI will be talking about the central idea portrayed in Frankenstein by Mary Shelley As the characters Robert Walton Victor Frankenstein and the creature are isolated socially they being to suffer mentally and emotionally Through Robert Waltons voyage to the north pole Victors pursuit to create life and the creatures hideous appearance it is evident they are all isolated from society In the novel Frankenstein by Mary Shelly the effects of loneliness is similarly displayed through various characters such as Robert Walton Victor Frankenstein and the creature thus revealing that isolation affects one mentally and emotionallyCriterion 1 Loneliness is displayed through Waltons voyage overall demonstrating the risks loneliness provokes on the mental aspect of the mindPoint 1 In quote one Walton is stating his true feelings in a letter to his sister which represents his loneliness Quote 1 I have no friend Margaret I desire the co
More Less

Related notes for HUMA 1780

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit