1. What is the interaction between brain and behaviour?
a. They are reciprocal of each other. Brain affects behaviour ,as vice versa is true as
2. What are the constraints vs determinants?
a. Genetics constrain behaviour, but does not determine it
3. What is the ontogeny, phylogeny and epigenetic perspective?
a. We are all alike, and still all different
4. What are the 5 research perspectives
5. What are the 3 essentials of good science?
a. Adopting an inquisitive/skeptical approach
b. Respect data and systematic observation
c. Take all the existing data and information be honest in your