HAMG 2330 Chapter Notes - Chapter 12: Negative Approach

392 views4 pages
22 Aug 2017
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

The common mistake that rita is making is starting off being too easy about enforcing the rules to her employees. This effects rita"s super(cid:448)isory positio(cid:374) (cid:271)y getti(cid:374)g harder a(cid:374)d harder to maintain discipline and manager her employees where they have already lost the respect from her. I do not agree that high-volume sales are more important than enforcing rules because when using a positive disciplinary action in the workforce, it lowers the costs by reducing turnover, mistakes and poor workmanship. This in turn can have a negative approach when the cost of paid leave raises costs by increasing turnover, reducing motivation and causing disruptive behavior. I believe it is workable to have different standards of discipline in different departments because most companies have a set uniform discipline system where it lists specific penalties of each rule. I believe this because this system takes the subjectivity out of disciplinary action and gives support to the supervisor, in any situation.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers