MGMT 301 Chapter Notes - Chapter 2: Corporate Social Responsibility, Sodexo

32 views1 pages
After taking the chapter 2 self-assessment, I both agreed and disagreed with the results regarding
myself and my organization. I have both medium on X & Y orientation and moderate organization.
Personally, I prefer myself as high Y theory. I am a creative ad ioate perso. Espeiall sie I’
currently working in the Marketing department for Mason Sodexo. They have an excellent management
and well-coordinated unit. At Mason Sodexo, they are good listeners and practice good respect towards
eah other’s ideas. It is a good learning and working environment. All of my co-workers love their
eperiee ith the opa. I ie self ad  oorkers as aluale assets ut ithout
disregarding the fact that there is always room for improvement. Because positive and optimistic energy
is brought to the environment, people are working together more as a team and this produces better
overall performance and results.
The chapter 3 self-assessment gives me a moderate attitude toward corporate social responsibility and
high idealism with medium relativism. My approach to ethical ideology would be utilitarian and moral
rights, but most of my decisions are based on the costs & benefits. This ideology will help me to focus on
my certain goal without getting off the track. I have medium attitude toward CSR due to the fact that I
have not worked with any firms that involves with CSR practices. However, I believe promoting CSR is
important. Based on the current trend, people are advancing toward transparency, green energy,
galvanizing around climate change. Practicing CSR will give firms more support on the stakeholders and
irease the rad’s aareess ad alue.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

After taking the chapter 2 self-assessment, i both agreed and disagreed with the results regarding myself and my organization. I have both medium on x & y orientation and moderate organization. Personally, i prefer myself as high y theory. Espe(cid:272)iall(cid:455) si(cid:374)(cid:272)e i"(cid:373) currently working in the marketing department for mason sodexo. They have an excellent management and well-coordinated unit. At mason sodexo, they are good listeners and practice good respect towards ea(cid:272)h other"s ideas. It is a good learning and working environment. All of my co-workers love their e(cid:454)perie(cid:374)(cid:272)e (cid:449)ith the (cid:272)o(cid:373)pa(cid:374)(cid:455). I (cid:448)ie(cid:449) (cid:373)(cid:455)self a(cid:374)d (cid:373)(cid:455) (cid:272)o(cid:449)orkers as (cid:448)alua(cid:271)le (cid:862)assets(cid:863) (cid:271)ut (cid:449)ithout disregarding the fact that there is always room for improvement. Because positive and optimistic energy is brought to the environment, people are working together more as a team and this produces better overall performance and results. The chapter 3 self-assessment gives me a moderate attitude toward corporate social responsibility and high idealism with medium relativism.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers