COM 110 Chapter Notes - Chapter 6: Thesis Statement, Brainstorming, General Idea

194 views3 pages
12 Nov 2017
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Name the three things to consider when selecting a topic for any presentation. Describe two ways to generate ideas for a topic: yourself, your audience, and your occasion, brainstorming: consider choosing a topic that will keep the attention of your listeners. Personal inventory: organize thoughts to capture what their minds are thinking as you are presenting. Brainstorm at least three topics you would consider significant topics. Brainstorm at least three topics you would consider not to be significant topics. Explain what makes them 9significant or not. will affect our country, the history of the human bodies, and social media because these are subjects that are significant to the world today. Topics that i would consider to not be significant would be a speech about makeup, an issue that occurred decades ago, and cheerleading since these topics don"t suit everybody in my classroom. Topics that i would consider to be significant topics would be a speech about an election that.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers