BUS 10123 Chapter Notes - Chapter 3: Graduate School

14 views4 pages
BUS 10123 Full Course Notes
BUS 10123 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
3 documents

Document Summary

So you think// you may be good at motivating (chapter 09: rate your interest (lo hi): Motivation is something that i have always been good at. I was a cheerleader growing up, so motivation was kind of my job! I try my best to motivate my friends and myself. I also try my best to motivate my sales associates at work: if rating is higher than 5 . Job titles: industrial-organizational psychologist ,320, social/human service assistant. Introduction to the scientific approach to understanding human behavior and mental processes such as emotions, perceptions and cognitions. Topics may include personality, social and environmental factors, biological aspects of behavior and the experience of emotion and psychological disorders. Focuses on the importance of the management of human resources for any organization, its employees, customers, shareholders, and the community where it is located. The topic helps students understand the important issues that derive from managing people at work and the changing environment organizations face.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers