ID 24012 Chapter Notes - Chapter Chapter 2: National Fire Protection Association

53 views11 pages

Document Summary

Understanding occupancy classifications: first thing determined when designing the interior of a building, 10 most common occupancy classifications, assembly occupancies, business occupancies, educational occupancies, factory or industrial occupancies, hazardous occupancies. Ibc and lsc are used to assign an occupancy classification: some codes are organized by occupancy so it"s important to know what it is. 12th grade: number of people ranges from 6 to the minimum number of people for an. Ibc has 5 sub classifications (i-1 - i-5: amount of hazardous material is a factor to consider what occupancy type. Institutional (i) occupancy: medical treatment or other types of care or contains occupants detained under physical or security measures, occupants are limited in their mobility, immobile, or incapable of mobility due to physical or security restraints. Ibc has 4 sub classifications (i-1 - i-4: nfpa refers to them as detentional/correctional, health care, and day care. I-2: medical, surgical, psychiatric, nursing, or other type of care on a.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers