AAAS 2000 Chapter : 5c679bc6 Ea51 4ad6 A58d A28da785c9ce 1

19 views1 pages

Document Summary

Employees may present one selection from list a or a combination of one selection from list b and one selection from list c. Employment authorization: u. s. passport or u. s. passport card, driver"s license or id card issued by a, a social security account number, permanent resident card or alien. Registration receipt card (form i-551: foreign passport that contains a temporary i-551 stamp or temporary. I-551 printed notation on a machine- readable immigrant visa: employment authorization document that contains a photograph (form. I-766: for a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer because of his or her status, foreign passport; and, form i-94 or form i-94a that has the following: Micronesia (fsm) or the republic of the marshall islands (rmi) with form. I-94 or form i-94a indicating nonimmigrant admission under the. Compact of free association between the united states and the fsm or rmi: native american tribal document, driver"s license issued by a canadian government authority.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers