PSYC 338 Chapter 6: erikson 4

30 views3 pages
21 Feb 2017
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

I am what i learn (to make work) . Watch how things are done and try doing them. Sense of mastery: technical mastery of toys and things, master experience my meditating, experiencing, planning, sharing, development of skills: play, method discipline - proactive. Sense of industry: being useful, able to make things and make them well, win recognition by producing things; doing a job, become unit of productive situation. Contribute competence to others: bring productive situation to completion; pleasure of work completion. Learn to complete something vs. incomplete tasks. Sense of inadequacy and inferiority: failure in attempts at mastery, insufficient solution of preceding conflict, i have nothing to contribute. i can"t do anything. Social modality: to make things, to make things together. Cultural institution: division of labor: equality of opportunity. Virtue: competence: physical, emotional, intellectual, social, spiritual, learning is not simply displaced sexual curiosity, energy of its own; fundamental striving for competency.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers