HIST 12600 Chapter Part I Ch. 1 - Part II Ch. 12: The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano Summary

48 views8 pages
School
Department
Professor

Document Summary

The interesting narrative of the life of olaudah equiano. In regards to religion, everyone believes in one creator, and some believe in transmigration of souls, no mention of eternity . 7: have customs similar to those of the jews, circumcision rituals and celebrations, certain holy days are the same, backs the belief that african people are descendants of the child of. Volume i, chapter 2 equiano"s childhood, kidnapping, slavery in africa, and journey to the new world: childhood. Ii: favorite of his mother, very close with his sister, trained in the art of war from a young age, shot and threw javelins daily, capture. Volume i, chapter 3 virginia, england, and back to the new world: virginia, better treated on the journey to virginia than he was on the journey from. Africa: worked on a plantation for a few weeks, called jacob, sold to michael henry pascal, who noticed and liked him when visiting.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers