Spanish
Course
SPNS 1101
Professor
Paul Laplante
Semester
Fall

Description
SPNS1101 Elementary Spanish I CHAPTER 4 1. Nationality or origin To Be: 2. Location of an event 3. Describe physical/personality traits SER 4. Give the time Soy Somos Eres Sois 5. Indentify yourself/others Es Son 6. Indicate profession 7. Express possession with “de” ESTAR vs. Presar – to lend Product of a change estoy estamos 1. Health Estás estáis está Están 2. Emotional condition 3. Location of people, places, or objects – past participles Juan esta en casa, esta contento,  4. Progressive: están + ___­ando/­endo esta cenando. ¿Dónde esta? ¿Cómo esta? Example ¿Qué esta haciendo? Tomo: ­ing = ­ndo I drink I am drinking *AR = ­ando I’m drinking *ER/IR = ­iendo Estoy tomando  ▯“I’m drinking” NOT “I drink” (Tomo) *instable “o”  ▯changes to “ue” Comer – to eat **Remember:** VS.   Poder – to be able to  NOT … y ingles Puedo … e ingles *instable “e”  ▯changes to “ie” **son las = right now Cenar – to eat dinner VS.  Cerro – to close Cierro COLORS: ¿De que color es ____? Mi ____ es _____. 1­Form Café Marron Rosa Purpura Naranja St
More Less

Related notes for SPNS 1101

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit