Premium

2 Pages

Department
Mathematics
Course Code
MA 16200
Professor
Bauman Patricia

This preview shows 80% of the first page. Sign up to view the full 2 pages of the document.
Description
7 Strat en fer testwy serig I. Tf the Se of the dam z is a P-serres, which 2 LE has term 2ar Series, If the server has a term that 13 s ar to a P Serres or a geometric serres Ithan one ot tmu compariran tests snald Considered In part alor an tra nattenal tencha or an al gebrac Anahm f n ation the Se witn Psertes. The damparman tests appy anay ko sertnes Positme terms, but cf gan has some neamtu Herms, then we can apply the ton Test Za nd pest ter abs. cans H. Tf ya con see at ganca that an o ithun hes+ far Divergenue s had be used 5. LA. the Serres is of the form za bn or El bn, then the Htemahny serw Test is an obvious posibility L. Senes that involve factortals or other products ave often Convenherenty tested the mio Tesf Thus the Rato ted Mali not ke used Frr sech series Lt an s of the term con then he rat test may be usati g.T f an fcny whens dy is easily evaluated Luen free integrat Test is effecrtme n3 3n n ne since he untegnd untegad Tush The Pato fert als aworks Since the renes an term tiny Res Since he serres inwuues le! Ratio test at 3 me the series coses neuated to fue peometric serves z We Symmar R-Serres ratto Test game series root test Entegral test Test for D 7Alternahng series test
More Less
Unlock Document

Only 80% of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit