SWK 420 Chapter Notes - Chapter 3 & 14: Microsoft Powerpoint, Snail Mail, Institute For Operations Research And The Management Sciences

56 views4 pages

Document Summary

Idea hypothesis literature review assessment measure data collection . During that spring semester and the summer semester i found and read lots of articles and resources because i had been approved to do a research project for my internship for this year (2017-2018). That will happen in the next couple of weeks as i prepare for the nasw conference in march. My research project: huge idea narrowed down: 2: example: i know that when i feel sick, sad, etc. it affects my beliefs in myself about how i can handle what i need to do that day. Introduction: abstract, literature review, method, results, discussion/conclusion, references. I read a few dozen articles out of curiosity but also because i wasn"t certain of my study focus: note tables help you compile what"s important in one place. It takes time to complete reading all those articles and typing notes into the note table but it"s worth it in the end!

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers