EDUC 30 Chapter Notes - Chapter TTNW 6: Greenwich Academy, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, Imovie

107 views13 pages
31 Jul 2017
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Poetry fusion: integrating video, verbal, and audio texts. I first used a computer to write in 1976 when i was hired as a photo typesetter in. In the summer of 1984, my wife, betsy bowen, and i were hired to direct the apple cellar at the bread loaf school of english. Academy to interpret poetry in the form of a video: greenwich academy is an independent k-(cid:1005)(cid:1006) gi(cid:396)ls(cid:859) s(cid:272)hool i(cid:374) south(cid:449)este(cid:396)(cid:374) Connecticut that draws students as far as milford in connecticut and. In my three sections of english ix, poetry and media are integrated into a range of reading and writing genres: students study shakespeare and austen, as well as hitchcock and. In the 2006-2007 school year, students used mac ibooks (laptop computers), with. Microsoft word, itunes, garageband, iweb, iphoto, and imovie. In previous years, before ibooks and ilife (a suite of multimedia software applications), we used a computer lab networked with imovie.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers