POLS 245 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Scantron Corporation, Respondeat Superior, Damages

113 views9 pages

Document Summary

Below are some terms, cases, and questions that you can use to guide your studying for the exam. In addition to reviewing the following questions, i recommend reviewing course notes, readings, and journal questions. The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions and one essay question. Questions will require you to understand and analyze course concepts. You will also be asked to make connections among course material. To prepare for the essay, i suggest thinking about the connections among the different texts and topics we have studied. The essay will likely ask you to use course material and ideas to analyze and evaluate a hypothetical proposal regarding changes to a legal rule or the legal system. Exemplary essay responses will be insightful, thorough, accurate, and clear. I will give you a list of the readings we have completed so far for you to consult during the exam. Be able to explain the perspectives of mlk and.