MBA5102 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Northcentral University, Tony Hsieh, Personal Finance

115 views8 pages

Document Summary

Prepared a report on how to motivate my. Motivation refers to associate internally generated to drive and realize a goal or follow a selected course of action. Also, workers focus their efforts on achieving their goals. Almost every agency focuses on fashion rewards and to inspire people, once it varies four or five on the list. Yvon chouinard (2012), stated that the independent of human beings could operate together, they all have to believe that it is the right element to do. And it manner that to work, which have to rent much unbiased, self-inspired human beings. These are the maximum independent humans whichever visible in an agency (pathagonia, 2012). Today, i would like to summarize five ideas from my research that i think can cost-effectively help organizations or to attract, motivate, and retain good employees. I will provide examples of other firms and explain why their ideas can fit organizations.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers