BIOL 1001 Chapter : Revised Chp 1

9 views14 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Sustainability- making sure we keep this atmosphere, earth good and clean. Prospect theory- only remember the bad things that happen instead of the good. 63% of customers are more likely to change a purchase behavior based on the indifference/behavior of one person. Mystery shopper: 3 marketing goals, create customer value cv=benefits-cost, customer satisfaction, key is employee satisfaction. Who is your target market: conditions (external)-what is taking place around all of this. As the conditions change am i able to adapt my product to these changes. Demographics- how we define who the customers are: age, race, income, occupation, religion, education, geography, gender. Lifestyles- trends: components, activities of consumers, interests of consumers, opinions of consumers. Values of the day ex: competitive suitcase designs convenient for flyers. Political/legal changes: see and adapt to changes to be successful. Distribution (can i get the product to them?) Promotion (can i get the message to them?)

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers