COMM 3301 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Multiple Choice, Computer Monitor, Dan Heath

21 views3 pages

Document Summary

The first time you will need to consider change management. Show me/help me/make me aka the diffusion of innovation. Work left to right start with the innovators who are doing it anyway, you bring them on board and get them involved as ambassadors. This is the pre-contemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance and termination model. Where you start is an action first, preparation or contemplation stages to ensure the most efficient change process. Don"t need to spend time convincing them of the problem. A limited resource; choose behaviour changes that won"t exhaust your audience segment"s tank. Suggests that milestone-based approaches are important; changing one behaviour/thing at a time. Specific, clear goals are easier to accomplish than abstract ones. Speaks to value of a smart objective that is well communicated. Selling people on the idea that they"re the sore of person to make the change you are trying to sell.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers