PSYC 3302 Lecture Notes - Lecture 12: Dance India Dance, Longitudinal Study, Casual Sex

13 views8 pages

Document Summary

Love and close relationships: what is love? (you say unconditional reciprocal affection, caring & respecting each other, dedication, commitement trust, supporting other happiness. Its purpose: e. g. , _____ always seems to be on my mind. I would feel deep despair if _____ left me. I strongly desire to promote the well being of. I am committed to maintaining my relationship with. I have confidence in the stability of my relationship with is able to count on me in times of need: similar to storge", genuine love first requires caring for awhile, our friendship merged gradually into love over time. One kind: gender differences, overall, much similarity, but some differences, men more prone to romantic" conceptions. True love", saying it: saying i love you first, believing in love at first site, yet, men express more interest in casual sex, woman more prone to pragmatic or companionate conceptions, friendship love.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers