Philosophy
Course
PHIL 215
Professor
Andrew Stumpf
Semester
Winter

Description
Exam- PHIL 215 Cumulative- April 24 , 2013: 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm Location: STJ 2017 1. True/false- 20 questions (1 mark each) 2. 15 multiple choice questions (1 mark each) 3. Ordering- 5 questions (putting the steps in order) (2 mark each) 4. Short answer (A): (concepts and definitions) – 2 questions (choice of 4) (5 marks each) 5. Short answer (B): Case scenario analysis (general or specific) 2 questions (choice of 3) (10 marks each)  TRUE/FALSE: Milton Friedman argues that business people should not be involved in socially responsible projects because this would give such people too much power (False- part of it is true but this is still in its entirety false)  MULTIPLE CHOICE: Which of the following is not a core component in the structure of a standard corporation? B.O.D/Managers/Suppliers/Shareholders? Ans: suppliers  Ordering (5 questions, worth 2 marks each): put the steps of the following ethical analysis in order in accordance with Audi’s 5 step process for resolving ethical dilemmas: 1. There is a tension between fidelity and beneficence 2. The obligation of beneficence outweighs the obligation of fidelity 3. I have obligations of fidelity and beneficence 4. The viable options are (X) and (Y) 5. I decide to pursu
More Less

Related notes for PHIL 215

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit