MATH 141 Midterm: MATH141 South Carolina 141 Exam1 15

11 views16 pages
15 Feb 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor
Unlock document

This preview shows pages 1-3 of the document.
Unlock all 16 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in
Unlock document

Unlock document

Document Summary

This email contains results for elem differential equations: The global indicators are listed first, followed by the individual average values, consisting of the following scales: In the second part of the analysis the average values of all individual questions are listed. Global index: instructor evaluation (part i, instructor overall, student outcome (part ii, course evaluation (part iii, overall course evaluation (part iv) 5% av. =4. 35 dev. =0. 71 av. =4. 71 dev. =0. 52 av. =4. 48 dev. =0. 51 av. =3. 93 dev. =0. 96 av. =4. 7 dev. =0. 54 av. =3. 95 dev. =1. 02 n=no. of responses av. =mean dev. =std. Anticipated grade in this course: instructor evaluation (part i, instructor evaluation (part i) The instructor clearly stated the instructional objectives of the course. The instructor clearly stated the method by which your final grade would be determined. The instructor clearly explained any special requirements of attendance which differ from the attendance policy of the university. The instructor clearly graded and returned the student"s written work (e. g. , examinations and papers) in a timely manner.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers