ECON 102 Midterm: ECON 102 UW Madison 2 MidtermSummer2016withSolutions

12 views14 pages
31 Jan 2019
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Student name: ______________________ id# ___________ discussion # _________ You have 75 minutes to answer the exam. The exam contains 10 binary choice questions worth 2 points each, 20 multiple choice questions worth 3 points each, and two problems worth 10 points each for a total of 100 points. No cell phones, calculators, or formula sheets are allowed. If there is an error on the exam or you do not understand something, make a note on your exam booklet and the issue will be addressed after the examination is complete. No questions regarding the exam can be addressed while the exam is being administered. I, __________________________________, promise to neither take nor give help. I understand that providing information to another student, With or without intent, is a violation of academic misconduct . I also understand that taking information from another student, With or without their consent, constitutes academic misconduct. I understand that the use of a calculator or cell phone during.