GEOL 1601 Chapter : Chapter 2 Part 2

13 views8 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Smr ectotherm is measured during exercise (specific temperatures), Have scales that protect the animals skin from abrasion. It"s gives a chart containing 5 or 6 polypeptides. Asks: each polypeptide is placed in separate beakers isolated from intestinal juices and pancreatic juices. I can"t remember the actual chart (the peptides i remember are: carbonoxypeptidasis, mucus, dipeptidases, aminopeptidases and trypsin) True body cavity: water movement through sponge(it had the drop down numbering boxes and. I think the answer was the one with terrestrial land: drop down boxes with reptiles-scaly skin mammals-hair,vertebrate urochordata-invertebrate chondrichthyans- jaw,cartilaginous skeleton. Fructose: bmr best measured before adult has had first meal and is at rest. I also had a few questions about pepsin and one about the relationship between the pancreas and the small intestine. (answer choices were combinations of absorption, mechanical digestion, chemical digestion and something else) Mouth know the difference between smr and bmr.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers