PETE 1010 Chapter : PETE 1010 Syllabus

12 views7 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Scientific bases of petroleum geology and chemistry, exploration, drilling, production, reservoir engineering and refining. Dr. fred thurber; room 142d old forestry building (baton rouge campus); telephone number: Each moodle section begins on monday and ends on saturday. Announcement area: the instructor will post announcements on an as needed basis to inform students of relevant course events; therefore, i suggest that you check the announcement area at least once every 24 hours. Question area: the question area is where i will post answers to selective homework/quiz related questions. Students who still have a question regarding a homework assignment question or a quiz question, after reviewing the question area, should contact me by email, during office hours (online), or by telephone. Assignment dropbox: the assignment dropbox is where you submit individual assignments unless otherwise indicated in the assignment instructions. Pete 1010 fall 2015 semester will begin class on monday, august 24, 2015 and class will end on.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers