PETE 1010 Chapter : Petroleum Engineering 1010 Spring 2015 BR Campus Syllabus

9 views6 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Scientific bases of petroleum geology and chemistry, exploration, drilling, production, reservoir engineering and refining. Dr. fred thurber; room 142d old forestry building (baton rouge campus); telephone number: Go to: http://uiswcmsweb. prod. lsu. edu/its_services/ (click on students at the top center of the page. Each moodle section begins on monday and ends on saturday. Announcement area: the instructor will post announcements on an as needed basis to inform students of relevant course events; therefore, i suggest that you check the announcement area at least once every 24 hours. Question area: the question area is where i will post answers to selective homework/quiz related questions. Students who still have a question regarding a homework assignment question or a quiz question, after reviewing the question area, should contact me by email, during office hours (online), or by telephone. Assignment dropbox: the assignment dropbox is where you submit individual assignments unless otherwise indicated in the assignment instructions.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers