Ht
Ht Ht Ht
Ht IN.Ht
Di
*""$"""""
(
III.
III
.mil#EfTHe*.*iHItIIIoEYIiI**.I*iIIEidiIkYEPH*EIiI**EEo*o*iI*iF*iI*OEI***fH**IoI*ItIiIIIiEiI*eK*Bo**fpI*EEfI**iMfyjIEn***IIEIIIiio*ja.nopoog*ytao.Yqq*n.e**&**.a.
#→***••••#t¥¥*⇐••*§§§*§$D*a****•••
""FAD€¥p++zµ+ Ht
£"""+"
tµ#
innermmeitmgrhaonnearial !
ngningetena .
A' '' tp
i€h*MaYp
mitochondrial matrix
1low Ht concentration )
Unlock document

This preview shows page 1 of the document.
Unlock all 4 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Lhtevmembvane space ( high ht concentration and positive charges ) Dehydrogenase / complex i matrix and produces : complex i works very differently to complex i. Complex it gains electrons from fadhz and goes to. To uniqninone and the energy levels go the electron transport chain. Complex ti then takes the electrons and moves. I protons cannot be pumped out into the. Complex i however does not have a pore , so ht. Complex 1 contains a special inter membrane space . ennaspnteenannatmtaelnebeewemtersmnsatftom umauinone and. Ht . mtwmtrom of and displaces the proton , , fadhz has a high affinity meaning that it can move around for complex ii. Fad + t zht . r so uniquinone takes the electrons that he has. Nadh drops his electrons at complex i and fadhz gained and passes it onto complex. Complex ti now has these electrons it becomes high that were passed on from iinoimapnienxmeeinowaoenonign.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers