AFRI 1001 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Town Crier

115 views1 pages

Document Summary

Africa means a continent, representing the origin of blacks, people of colour , it represents free land, nature, green pastures, fertility, natural and mineral resources, a continent of somewhat togetherness. In my opinion, africa is belittled to being a country of little or no significance, instead of its originality of its beautiful continent. Africa also reminds me of underdevelopment, poverty, war, bad education, external influence (foreign influence), bad governance, corruption, several diseases, slavery, independence and colonialism. Africa encompasses the beauty of nature, various cultures, dressings, customs and traditions, heritage and beliefs, various perspectives, leadership, tribes and families. Africa has so many means of communications, the use of town criers, talking drums, smoke, spoken words ranging from several languages or dialects, including the various religions. It reminds me of government corruptions, conflicts of interest and various regions. It reminds me of a scenic region of lakes, oceans, rivers, streams and plain mother nature in her beauty.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers