BUSI 2208 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Skillz, Microsoft Powerpoint, Bachelor Of Commerce

53 views4 pages

Document Summary

Strong accounting and econ background; solid financial knowledge and understanding of those pesky statements. Not scared of presentations, can talk quite comfortably in front of an audience. Can go about powerpoint and powtoons pretty good, just learnt about that in. I want to work where i"m good at, of course for the grades, as well as develop new skills although im not sure which new skills but i guess we"ll find out! Knowledge of all microsoft applications including powerpoint and excel. Comfortable in front of an audience during presentations; thanks to busi 2400 with rob! I would prefer to work in an area of my strength and passion, however i"m always up for a challenge. Always encouraging all ideas with no criticism or judgement, since new concepts tend to come from outside of our normal perceptions. Proficiency in microsoft office ( powerpoint, excel etc. ) Strong knowledge in creating media and finding online research for assignments.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers