CDNS 1000 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Neoliberalism, The Stereotypes, Gie

8 views3 pages

Document Summary

What are the social effects of people coming together as a country. Modernist view says not about language, a specific political formation that arise in response to the modern period. Nationalism is a strong identification with a state, every person has a right to belong to a state, has the right to the protection and privileges that come with that state. Give us a set of rights that are preserving. With protecting their state, there is an aura of superior to others. Naturally have the reaction that their country is the best. Tells us that our country is better/stronger than the other. The u a t(cid:396)(cid:455)i(cid:374)g to keeps me(cid:454)i(cid:272)a(cid:374)s out, t(cid:396)(cid:455)i(cid:374)g to keep thei(cid:396) (cid:272)ou(cid:374)t(cid:396)(cid:455) (cid:862)pu(cid:396)e(cid:863) (cid:271)(cid:455) la(cid:374)guage and ethnicity. Revolutionary state of nationalism a state wanting their own walls. Primordial nationalism is a group of people that are bound together by ethnicity and language.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers