LAWS 2105 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum, Menton

93 views12 pages
24 Dec 2015
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Laws 2105 sections a & b - social justice and human rights. Please use my email address, above, to contact me rather than leaving telephone messages, when possible. You may need special arrangements to meet your academic obligations during the term. For an accommodation request the processes are as follows: Pregnancy obligation: write to me with any requests for academic accommodation during the first two weeks of class, or as soon as possible after the need for accommodation is known to exist. Religious obligation: write to me with any requests for academic accommodation during the first two weeks of class, or as soon as possible after the need for accommodation is known to exist. For more details visit the equity services website: http://www2. carleton. ca/equity/ Academic accommodations for students with disabilities: the paul menton centre for. Students with disabilities (pmc) provides services to students with learning disabilities pg. 2105 fall 2015 syllabus (ld), psychiatric/mental health disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd),

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers