BUSN 1210 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Microsoft Powerpoint, Nutrition Education, Healthy Diet

197 views4 pages

Document Summary

The proposed topic for my program is titled healthy eating for university students on a limited budget . The objective of this program is to provide university students with training on how to maintain a healthy diet in their everyday busy schedule with a very tight budget. The rationale for this topic is that university students are often unconscious of their daily nutritious intake due to their tight budget and limited time to prepare their own food. The problem is, many students are unconscious about this importance and i feel the need of bringing some understanding about this issue. In addition, i am a student myself who have a strong passion in cooking and meal planning. Therefore, i am passionate about planning a short program that would help my fellow comrade to understand deeper about the importance of maintaining a healthy diet. The program would lasts for 6 weeks, with duration of 30-45 minutes per session, twice a week.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers