HOST1033 Lecture Notes - Information Age, Psychographic, Customer Satisfaction
This preview shows pages 1-2. to view the full 6 pages of the document.
1. Customer service: Anything we do for the customer that enhances the
Ultimate Goal = Customer Satisfaction
Customer Satisfaction: The customer’s overall feeling of contentment with
a customer interaction.
• Satisfaction may develop quickly or over a period of time
• Customer satisfaction is subjective and varies amongst different people.
2. What is/are the difference(s) between customer expectations and
Only pages 1-2 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.
Customer Expectations: Our personal vision of the result that will come from
Customer Perceptions: The way we see something based on our experience.
3. List examples of customer service.
Free car wash with fill-up
Calling the customer by name
Easy return policy
Updated map of the area or GPS in rental cars
A doctor calling you back to see how you are feeling after a professional
Showing the customer that you care
Empathy in handling customer complaints and questions
Illustrations of encouragement
Suggesting a less expensive option
4. Why Is Excellent Customer Service so Rare?
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version