PSYO 355 Lecture 2: PSYO 355 Notes Sept 12 18

57 views10 pages

Document Summary

Majority of the test material is from lectures. John mark karr: could not pick a more despicable act than a vicious act against a child, some reasons someone would admit to a crime they did not commit. Infamous/pathological level: live out sick fantasy, delusional/believes it, memory/substance use, take the rap. Internal guilt for another crime: a(cid:374)othe(cid:396) e(cid:454)a(cid:373)ple: (cid:862)the(cid:396)e"s all this (cid:271)lood,(cid:863) he sa(cid:455)s. (cid:862) he did(cid:374)"t dese(cid:396)(cid:448)e this. (cid:863, matthew phelps, 28, and laura phelps, 29. Just recently married and shared a love for star wars: seem like a very happy couple, september 6th 2017, north carolina man who took cold medicine, woke up to find wife stabbed to death, could face death pe(cid:374)alt(cid:455) . "it"s a very tragic situation, sad and tragic," he added. "i had a dream and then i turned on the lights and she"s dead on the floor," the man says. So a lot of times i can"t sleep at night, so i took some.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers