FRHD 4310 Lecture 2: Wednesday September 21

37 views6 pages

Document Summary

Essential elements of self-determination: client/patient focused i(cid:374)di(cid:448)idual e(cid:454)pe(cid:396)ie(cid:374)(cid:272)e is u(cid:374)i(cid:395)ue a(cid:374)d i as the p(cid:396)ofessio(cid:374)al do(cid:374)(cid:859)t k(cid:374)o(cid:449) your experience. Ethics and law: collection of social or professional guidelines that are based on moral principles and values, higher standards, cannot be enforced, not necessarily universal too. Law: collection of rules and regulations governing communities, minimum social standards, set of universal rules enforceable, disobeying law is liable for penalties and punishments, go to the law first. You are an ece and you work with preschool children in community day care. One day when a father is dropping off his child, he mentions the he and his wife are separating, a month later he asks you out. Report to supervisor above, up not out, do no harm prevent harm from happening if you suspect impairment, could also speak to neutral person hr, ombudsperson.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers