HIST 2120 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Emancipation Proclamation, Ob River

84 views2 pages

Document Summary

The primary source is a political cartoon it refers to the parallel between blackness and animal-ness in this period. Illustrating the optimism many african americans had for the future when president lincoln issued the emancipation proclamation in. Title: cutting his old associates: the caption reads: cutting. Library: practice of selectively breeding people in order to produce a superior race of humans known as (cid:862)euge(cid:374)i(cid:272)s(cid:863) The interest in refining humanity to exclude non-whites and other minorities reached its nastiest height i(cid:374) hu(cid:373)a(cid:374) history (cid:449)ith nazi"s: with respect to nonhuman life, this kind of thinking remains mainstream. The pure breeding techniques that people developed in the early 19th century are still common in livestock agriculture, pet, performance and animal breeding, and in biomedical animal production. Type (cid:862)ra(cid:272)e(cid:863: biotechnology (cid:862)i(cid:374) a(cid:374)d i(cid:374)(cid:863) (cid:271)reedi(cid:374)g. In this unit, we examined the early national period in north america to understand how, during the market.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers